Sunday, February 24, 2013

Journel 4-The American Dream

As I try and think of what the American Dream is to me, I have a few ideas and even a few dreams./the real debate to me is what has become the New American Dream. From my childhood i remember being told that the American dream is to grow up, then go to college, get a good job, meet  a girl, buy a house, and start a family. With a faltering economy that idea is still a realistic dream just a little harder to reach. the American Dream for my self is that of owning a house and having a family, with a few extras. I'm curious to talk to people even after this essay is due to get peoples opinions and find what they believe is the American dream. in the end the American dream can be whatever you wan tit to be, it is truly going o be different for each and every person.

No comments:

Post a Comment