Monday, March 25, 2013

Journel 6

This is kind of a hard topic for me. Im not one for political issues such as this one and dont have strong views on it. I do think women are misrepresented in media and very much so in politics. I agree with the idea of having more women in government and I personally think we are on our way as a country to having a female president. It is only a matter of time before it happens and it is only a matter of time before there are an even amount of black, Hispanic and women in all offices of government.  This is evident by the president we now have. Women will also begin to join men as the bread winners in the homes across America and will become the CEOs of more and more major corporations. I don't plan on telling my daughter one day to find a good man to support and take care of her, I will tell her live her dreams and get an education so you can take care of yourself, and if need be take care of your family. I know it would not hurt my pride one bit if my spouse made more money than me and I was placed in her role as the parent at home cooking, cleaning and raising the kids. I actually think i would do better at cooking and cleaning if I had the time to stay at home and learn,but since my spouse wants to stay at home I will gladly do what is necessary to provide as the bread winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment